“Accept yourself. Love yourself as you are. Your finest work, your best movements, your joy, peace, and healing comes when you love yourself.
You give a great gift to the world when you do that. You give others permission to do the same: to love themselves. Revel in self-love. Roll in it. Bask in it as you would sunshine.” ~ Melodie Beattie.
To truly love others starts out with loving yourself. Here are five things to remember to let the true lady within you shine through:
1. You are truly a unique version of you; comparing yourself will only let your sparkle vanish.
2. Love the gorgeous skin and body you are in, it is never too late to get that sassy skin on girl.
3. Step out of that old comfort zone and throw away those worn out shoes darling, they are last season anyway and cramping your style. Try something new this season, to get that inner diva shouting out loud “oh my, I am totally rocking this!”
4. A true lady knows that beauty cannot be defined; it is what you believe it should be. So get out those glamorous heels and start strutting what you’ve got with confidence.
5. Embrace your creativity and express yourself, there is no “right” way to be creative, so leave that crummy old critic right outside on the doormat and shake the dust from your heels. But most of all always remember to have fun! Do things that fire that burning passion in you – embrace the moments, embrace yourself but most of all embrace the glamourous life you are living now.