Whoever stated that glamour is a state of mind certainly hit the nail on the head. Take some time out and take stock of what is happening in your life. Here are a few pointers to help you get your glamour on:
#1 INNER BEAUTY
If things are torn up inside, no amount of anything you add on to it t can make you shine like you truly should. Enhance your inner beauty by:
• Taking some time out to reflect on your life, your actions.
• Be sincere towards people you get in touch with.
• Acknowledge and show appreciation others, their presence and the impact they have on your life.
• Forgive and forget nothing blackens a heart like one that cannot pass the bucket. Let bygones be bygones.
#2 LET EVERY SECOND COUNT
You do have the guarantee of today so do not let it slip through your fingers a bit of planning will spear you the agony and some precious time.
• The secret is in creating a routine, routine I know right it sounds boring but you can by doing a few things different save a lot of time.
• Get up early to ensure you do not look like a hurricane that hit your closet.
• Plan before going to bed put out you will be wearing the next day and yes pack that lunchbox.
#3 HAPPY SKINS
Let’s face it you only have the one skin you’re in, so neglecting this best asset you have is a mortal sin.
• Remember to always wash, exfoliate, moisturise and add a mask/treatment into the mix.
• Nothing scares people off like that unibrow, so keep it at bay and trimmed or visit your favourite therapist to take care if it for you.
• The scorching South African sun is a reality so get that SPF protector out and lather your skin with it premature aging is guaranteed without it.
#4 SETTING THE CANVAS
• Great canvases come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
• Always have a plan up your sleeve for bad hair days and stock up on accessories, quality hair products and ensure you get to know how to use it.
• Nails, do we need to say anymore. Keep your nails polished, clean and shiny after all there is nothing that your favorite nail technician cannot fix up or create for you.
• Polished make up never ever did anyone harm, so even if you do not feel like doing the full Monty remember the basics: eyeliner, mascara, and lip-gloss.
Sometimes we are getting so busy with being busy that you do not stop and take look into that divine heart of yours. So stop for a while take a deep and hard look and glam up that heart.